A Guide To App Promotion Ads – Things You Should Know
The industry of apps is getting bigger and bigger. The google play store boasts a massive 2.87 million collections of mobile apps for download. If we analyze the US’s time spent on digital media, then the apps contain 70% of it.
Within app ad promotion is one thing (efficient revenue generator) but promoting apps on the Google ecosystem, the display network is a bliss for the new developers and app producers in the market.
App marketers can run App Promotion Ads on Google and get more installers and users for their apps. For example, if you are a creator of mobile apps, you can use this ad to market your app to more downloaders and installers.
Here is a descriptive guide to the app promotions ad by google–
What Are App Promotion Ads?
App creating industry can get more installers and users by running App Promotion Ads on Google. These ads let advertisers run ads for their apps on Google Play, Discover on Google Search, YouTube, and the Google Display Network.
All you need to do is add some text lines, put a bid, and google does the rest of the optimization and lets your users find you. These ads are somewhat similar to good dynamic search ads since they pull content from your app and automatically generate ads.
How Do App Promotion Ads Work?
Unlike the google text ads, where you create different text ads, the app promotion ads use ideas, images, and videos that you provide. This ad also uses assets from your app’s store listing and designs a variety of ads in different formats. You can run these across different platforms. If you are getting started, here are the steps –
- Provides some texts for the ads.
- Start a bid and make your budget.
- Let google the language and location of your ads.
- Google recommends using a landscape image, a portrait video, one landscape video, and HTML if needed.
- Google’s system will test the different combinations of the ads that perform the best. You don’t need to carry any extra work.
Different Types Of Google App Promotion Ads
As an app marketer, you can use the app promotion ads’ different types of campaigns. here are three types of app promotion ads–
1. App Installs
This promotion only focuses on making people install your app. After that, Google will automate the target and bidding of the app.
2. App Engagement
Sometimes your app users may not engage even when they have it installed on their phones. You can use the app engagement campaign to make them engage with your app. These ads redirect your app users to a landing page.
3. App Pre-Registration (Only Android)
Before you release your app on the google play store, you can run the App Pre-registration ads to build engagement. In addition, you can build excitement and awareness for your app on the Google apps Store through the games.
All you have to do is make your app available on the google play store for pre-registration. Then you can create an app campaign for your app title. When people click on the ad, they can pre-register for the app. You need to remember that this type of ad is only exclusive to android apps.
Places Where Your Google App Promotion Ads Appear
When it comes to promoting apps, you can show them in different places. Here is a simple overview of where your app promotion ads appear–
- Your app promotion ads will appear in the google search network. Google uses keywords related to your app’s ads and redirects people to your ads. These ads appear in the google play search results.
- Google play section for related app suggestions. For instance – “you might also like,” “related to this app.”
- It may also appear on the Google Play home page in the “suggested for you“‘ section.
- The ads may appear on YouTube.
- It can also appear on Gmail.
The ads also appear on Mobile websites, blogs, and different websites.
Users may also discover your app promotion ads on the google search.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
After you know all about the app promotion ads, you may still have more queries. In that case, the following questions and answers will help you.
1. How Do I Advertise My App Ads?
You can use the google app promotion ads. These ads let you target your customers in a more personalized way. All you need is to provide text lines and start bidding. The app promotion ad by google will use your app and the materials provided by you to make the best performing ads for your apps.
2. Which Platform Is Best For App Promotion?
Most of the data related to app promotion ads show that LinkedIn is the best platform for running app promotion ads. Marketers can also use YouTube, Google Display Network, and Play Store.
3. How Much Do Apps Make From Ads?
There are two major factors determining the amount of money you make running ads for apps.
These two factors are — 1) ad unit and 2) the genre of the app.
You can earn an average of $0.02 revenue per impression in the US for the rewarded video ads. Per completion, an average revenue generation is $0.16.
4. What Is Google Ad App Promotion?
Google ad app promotions are a form of google ads for apps. Google allows app creators to create ads for the apps and run them across different parts of the Google platform. For instance – Gmail, YouTube, within apps, the google search engine, and across different mobile websites.
5. How Can I Promote My App For Free?
Not every promotion has to be paid. You can also promote your app for free. Here are some of the free app promotion tips–
- You can ask influencers to collaborate.
- Using guest post blogging is another way to promote apps for free.
- You can get more people to review your website ( start with your friend circle)
- Use app store optimization to appear on the search and recommendation.
- Link with other apps.
- Using simple print marketing also works.
When it comes to promoting products online, google ads are the best. Different types of google ads offer better awareness and engagement and increase the sales volume of any product.
When promoting an app, the app promotion ads by google offer a healthy opportunity for promotion and increased sales. I hope the simple guide for the app promotion ads helps you.