A Guide To Product Shopping Ads – Things You Should Know [Updated 2022]
If you are associated with the paid search industry professionally, then the smartest thing to do about the same would be to keep up with product shopping ads, which is kind of essential for going with the competition.
What’s more important is keeping up for professionals, especially after all the changes shopping ads have undergone in the last few years. For instance, shopping ads were known as Product Listing Ads before. So without wasting any further time, let’s talk about shopping ads and the things you didn’t know about the same.
Keep reading to find out more.
What Are Product Shopping Ads?
But first, are you wondering what are google product shopping ads? These are a kind of advertisement related to a product like an image, price, title, and even a link to your business. The information associated with the concerned products is submitted via a linked account at the Google Merchant Center.
These advertisements can easily be created with the help of shopping campaigns – this basically means the advertisements can all appear on,
- Google Search,
- Google Search Partners,
- Google Shopping property, and
- Google Images.
What Does Product Shopping Ads Contain?
Product Shopping Ads provide retailers with various alternatives for simply getting all their products viewed by the right audience. These smart shopping campaigns are made up of several elements like,
- the product image,
- name of your business or store,
Naturally, the Merchant Center will create such ads based on the information that you had included within your product feed, making it evident that you don’t have to create the ad on your own.
Enhance Your Product Shopping Ads:
There are a few optional enhancements for drawing attention to all your ads. Moreover, these enhancements don’t necessarily get displayed every time the ad is shown. The available enhancement alternatives are as follows,
- Adding promotions to products,
- Displaying product ratings,
- Enabling customer reviews.
These enhancements can improve the whole process of setting up ads greatly. In fact, if you are going to find out how to set google shopping ads, then you should also invest some time in these enhancements as well.
Product Shopping Ads: Things You Didn’t Know!
Google shopping ads for products have several benefits, and that’s not all – there’s so much you didn’t know about these ads! So without wasting any further time, why don’t you scroll down and find out some interesting facts and benefits about Product Shopping Ads.
Benefits Of Product Shopping Ads:
The benefits of product shopping ads are as follows,
- Product shopping ads will improve the quality of leads obtained from the ad. This is because these ads come blessed with necessary information making it easy for your customer to buy a product!
- These advertisements use product attributes in place of keywords for showing the ad in question in all relevant searches. You can directly browse the product inventory located in Google Ads and easily create groups for products you want to simply bid on.
- Google Product Shopping Ads provide a relatively broader presence. In fact, if relevant, then more than just one ad can appear for a user search. A text-based, as well as a shopping ad, can easily appear during the same time. This practically means your reach can double with one search.
- And if all these weren’t enough, product shopping ads can also help with reporting that’s powerful and data that’s competitive. For instance, you can easily check out the clicks your product got by simply filtering the product’s view.
Appearance? But Where? Where Will These Ads Appear?
If you are wondering where your product shopping ads or even showcase shopping ads appear on the internet, then scroll down and find out the answer now!
- The ‘shopping tab’ is located in Google Search.
- Google Search, just next to the results of the search, as well as Google images.
- Websites of Google Search Partner, but this one’s not applicable for any listings that are free.
Now that you know all of the same, it’s important to check out at least one google shopping ads example. For instance, you have a business that sells ballet slippers.
Now you can run text ads asking your audience to buy ballet equipment, and at the same time can also run shopping ads advertising ballet shoes. Any user will be able to view both ads simultaneously on the same results page of Google Search.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
And It’s A Wrap!
Any google shopping ads strategy is made keeping in mind the money invested behind the same and the revenue you are going to earn in the process. So naturally, your revenue from ads cannot be less than your ad budget. The best way to go about this is to do some research and find out how much your competition pays for the same thing.
Once you know that, you can easily create a budget and set your ad goals. Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts on the same in the comments below.
- A Guide To Standard Text Ads – Things You Should Know
- A Guide To Responsive Search Ads – Things You Should Know
- 10 Best Types Of Google Ads You Must Know In 2022 [The Best Guide]