We accept only SEO-optimized articles maintaining the focus keyword with other relevant LSI keywords in the article. Moreover, your article should be informative and valuable that can be useful for our readers.
There are guidelines that you need to follow before submitting a guest post article to us. Here are the points.
- Your article must be unique and passed through Copyscape (a tool to check plagiarism).
- Please make sure that there are no grammatical mistakes.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1000 words. You can even extend it more.
- Author Bio must be included with the article.
- Your website’s links will be set to no-follow. For do-follow you can Contact Us.
- Attach some relevant images with your article (keep in mind the images should not be subjected to copyright). You can use Freepik or Pixabay to get free images.
- Maintain the proper format of the article (Use proper headings such as H2, H3, H4, etc., and don’t include unnecessary information).
- Please maintain the quality of the article and it should be SEO optimized.
- One high-authority link must be included in your article.
Once your article meets our terms and conditions (described above), it gets successfully published. However, if you have any other queries, you can fill our Contact Form or directly mail us at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.